Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Lazada Sets a Completely New Trend for Shopping

Lazada is one of the select few online shopping sites here in the Philippines that has completely changed the face of online shopping. Wanna know how that works? 

 
One of the biggest hassles when it comes to online shopping is the buyer's inability to make payments upon delivery which is also referred to as "COD" or "Cash on Delivery". I've tried Lazada before and I must say 'astig'. I'm the type of guy that hates making credit card payments so I'd rather prefer using Paypal. Lazada opens up a new way of buying from an online shop. 


The customer service is pretty good and the item that I ordered (it was a bag) got in on time. More importantly i loved the idea of ordering online and then paying at a designated time and place. This obviously is something that's not available in other online shops. Heck even shopping malls don't just let deliver the goods and let you pay upon delivery.

I'm really happy with my first try with Lazada.com.ph and I will definitely do business with them again.

1 comment: