Friday, May 24, 2013

Green Lantern # 20 Spoiler - Kyle Rayner as Chad Kroeger and Simon Baz as a Miracle Worker

Wanna see what's up in store for Kyle Rayner and Simon Baz? Here's what Geoff Johns wants for the character's futures from Green Lantern # 20...


Spoilers after the cut...



Why in an asgardian's name did they turn Kyle Rayner into a bad looking Chad Kroeger cosplayer? I did like how he spun the character though as the Torchbearer. What's confusing however are the titles. I know Kyle's been called the Torchbearer ever since he upgraded and downgraded to Ion but he's much more of the miracle worker compared to the relatively new Baz.

And what is this? A new foreshadowing about the 'death' of the Justice League. Will the League die in Trinity War?

Here's a closer look of that panel; and it's also just now that I noticed that Kyle's with a real world version of Globulus:



Also now I can't help but sing "This is How You Remind me"


No comments:

Post a Comment