Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Marvel Legends Wave 2 Features Bucky Captain America and More

Hasbro's take on the classic Marvel Legends toyline looks pretty amazing. The second wave looks pretty cool as well and includes a great looking Bucky-Captain America in the mix.


I still have no clue why they added in Daken (in his Dark Wolverine garb) in an otherwise great collection of characters.







As a fan of Uncanny X-Force, I'm more than happy to part ways with my hard earned cash with this great looking Fantomex figure. 


And since I plan on picking up the collected edition of "Big Time" getting the Big Time stealth costume is also not a big problem for me. 


Also since were already looking at the new Thunderball figure, it would be a great idea if Marvel and Hasbro could produce the other Wrecking Crew members like the Wrecker, Piledriver and Bulldozer. 

Special thanks to Marvelousnews.com for the images.

No comments:

Post a Comment