Tuesday, August 28, 2012

SMPinoy Gadyet Center and their Delaying Tactics

Hi guys, just an update on this ongoing beef I have with SMPinoy Gadyet Center and Metrodeal. The dudes informed us buyers a few weeks ago that the 720GB HDD would be shipped on AUGUST 24. Their post went like this:




So yeah it seems like us unlucky buyers are going to be playing another round of the waiting game. But wait! There's more to this little, flawed tail of mine. 

As I woke up this morning I saw in my Facebook news feed a new and "exciting" piece of information coming from the guys at SMPinoy Gadyet Center. Here's what they shared on their Facebook page. 


Well that's just great. What a great way of starting the work week by finding out that you're scammed out of you're money on some pathetic hard drive. And to think that I'm usually the apprehensive fellow when it comes to buying online. 

Damn you Metrodeal and damn you to hell folks over at SMPinoy Gadyet Centre (you can't even spell "Center" right dammit). I won't be surprised that people will start hating you completely. And I'll make sure that you go down and burn badly for this. Whatever happened to the "We are behind this 200% of the way" crap you've been spewing last week? I guess that went all away the moment you failed to deliver. 

Not that I'm bitching too much but what also happened to the old school business idea of "delivering what was promised"? I mean its cool to get a 1 TB HDD instead of the original 700+ GB hard drive but that wasn't the deal that I signed up for. Considering the amount of money and time that everybody spend just following up on this deal, its only fair that you give us more incentive. 



I'm really sad that this happened. I had such high hopes for Metrodeal and I was really expecting that they cover their collective asses for this and do something about SMPinoy Gadyet Centre but I guess they're too busy ripping other people off to care about what's going on. 

4 comments:

  1. What can you expect? They don't even acknowledge the registration when signing up for delivery. No feedback, no acknowledgement -- I can understand why people are up in arms over this. It's like signing away Php 2,600 on something you're not sure to receive. I have been waiting for two of these for almost a month now. Metrodeal keeps closing my tickets, when in fact they should keep it open until I have received the hard drives I have ordered.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not want to malign but i totally agree with what you posted on their fb wall - that their name when googled should show what this incompetent company (or are they even a company) is made of. I think this is just one individual who dreamt he had a thousand hard disks and decided to sell it on metrodeal. Btw, i cnxld my acct with metrodeal as well. they cant even help one bit. I am really really frustrated by this. I am definitely spreading the word and your blog. BOYCOTT METRODEAL an SM PINOY GADYET

    ReplyDelete
  3. At mabuti sana kung helpful din talaga Metrodeal with regards to refunds, but no. Harap harapan talaga, nangyayamot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. https://www.facebook.com/victimsofMetrodealSmpinoygadyet/posts/151393701665414?notif_t=feed_comment

    may mga plans kami...hopefully you guys can join para mas mabulabog sila...just view the page above

    ReplyDelete