Friday, March 9, 2012

Johnny Depp Transfers Jack Sparrow to his Tonto for Lone Ranger

What's the deal with Johnny Depp's new role as Tonto for the film "The Lone Ranger"?


It seems like blogs are burning with comments regarding Depp's new look for the upcoming film which also stars Armie Hammer from the Social Network as the masked vigilante Lone Ranger. 

As for me, I'm not taking any side as of the moment. I do agree with the commenters that are bashing the studio for doing and I quote "a lazy job" of coming up with a costume for Depp. While that was the general consensus, I just saw the costume as something that really resembled the look he did in Pirates of the Caribbean : Dead Man's Chest.


Hammer's costume as the Lone Ranger also seemed a bit uncool. I was really hoping to see the whole classic blue costume which was used ever since the ranger first appeared on TV. 


Either way, there's still a long time to go so there's still room for improvement. Till then, 

No comments:

Post a Comment