Friday, June 22, 2012

SDCC 2012 Exclusive Alpha Flight Minimates

I was wrong. The other Marvel minimates set that will be sold exclusively for SDCC 2012 wasn't the Avengers side of the AvX set but is Canada's finest heroes - Alpha Flight.


The set will feature the following characters:


  • Guardian
  • Northstar
  • Puck
  • Marina 
BTW this would be available under the Action Figure XPress Booth... Check out the other photos after the cut.




The very controversial Northstar joins the list after his much-talked about Astonishing X-Men Wedding to his longtime boyfriend.

There's also fan-favorite Puck and Marrina who seems to have been pulled out of character limbo.


I like Puck (together with Sasquatch but I really do not like this pose. I wish I could summon the Ultra Gay Seal....

Actually here's the ULTRA GAY SEAL just to call out Puck's pose...



Apparently, the Northstar figure's hair can be changed to resemble his original appearance.




No comments:

Post a Comment