Tuesday, July 3, 2012

The Toycon 2012 Cosplay Hotties and Cuties

Toycon 2012 might have ended already but it brought about a lot of great photos and connected cosplayers with photographers and fans. Here are some of the hotties that you may or may not have missed during the three day event.

Untitled


BTW I judged the group cosplay competition for Day 3 which was as fun as can be.




Untitled
Second favorite cosplayer for Toycon 2012 Day 2.


Untitled


Untitled


Untitled


I also found out the name of this cosplayer. She's Itel Domingo and she's apparently trying to cosplay Green Lantern Iolande.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled


Untitled

So far my favorite for Toycon 2012 Day 2 was the Gaby Ortega's AME-COMI Wonder Woman.

Untitled

Oh and I also bumped into an old acquaintance of mine, Ms. Arra Castro who was also part of the Rockstar Energy Drink Booth.

Untitled

Yep, she still looks great even after a couple of years. As for me, I never did win the elections. Shucks too bad. Pinya pa naman yung barong ko.



Also you might be wondering why there's no Alodia Gosiengfiao amongst these cuties. Simple. There are already a lot of bloggers/ photographers who took her photos during her two day appearance. I do want to add this photo of Sarah Geronimo (as taken by sir Azrael Coladilla).

P6144405

1 comment:

  1. Great pics in all. I love the steady shot of the Wonder Woman costplayer. The effect renders absolute focus. Check out my blog: fancy dresses and costumes

    ReplyDelete