Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Hot Toys Teasers Featuring G.I. Joe and Prometheus

The Hot Toy Community facebook page shared an album featuring some cool upcoming products from Hot Toys including their newly acquired licenses like G.I. Joe Retaliation, Prometheus, The Avengers and Iron Man 3.


So it's obviously Storm Shadow from GI JOE and then the space suit that was used by everybody in 20th Century Fox's "Prometheus".

There's also several busts from past and present licenses like The Avengers and Iron Man 3.



One bust features the Mark VII armor worn by Tony Stark in last year's "The Avengers"...


... and then there's also the new armor we've seen him hauling around in the trailer for Iron Man 3.


If you ask me, I'm pretty sold with the output for these products. These Iron Man busts alone will look really damn cool somewhere in my pad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment