Friday, April 5, 2013

DST Reveals Iron Man 3 Minimates Featuring all the Cool Armors in the Movie

DST just shared several new photos for their Marvel Minimates line based on the characters from 'Iron Man 3' and they're all just the cool armors including the Heartbreaker armor and many more. And that's the good news.

Check out the other armors that'll be turned into minimates after the cut.


IMHO this is going to be the closest thing collectors will have to the modern Iron Man armor the dude's been running around since the Marvel Now relaunch. BTW it's called the Skeleton armor (or I think it is).

There's another neo-classic armor that's turned into a minimate figure, the Silver Centurion armor...

Just looking at these three is already making me cry. Now I'm shaking my head at disgust for selling off most of my Iron Man minimates. Damn. Damn. Damn. Oh and it gets worse dear readers-who-collect-minimates; I'm seeing the TRU logo making these beauties even more expensive and twice as hard-to-get.






Tell you something, these bastards sure know how to make it tougher for overseas collectors. No wonder I quit collecting this line. Think I'll have it easier buying giant-ass Power Rangers robots and Marvel Select figures rather than getting these. 

Blergh. Toy collecting, particularly minimates sucks these days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment