Saturday, August 25, 2012

Cosplayer Yaya Han to Appear in FHM Philippines

I've been stalking following international cosplayer Yaya Han's post on her facebook page and I was mildly amused about her upcoming appearance for FHM Philippines.

So tell me are you really pregnant with Joker's baby in the game or are you just yanking my chain?

The best part of this is the fact that its pareng Jay Tablante who took the photos [I tell you that guy is a machine when it comes to work, he's just fresh off promoting The Jinri Experience gravure book starring Ms. Jinri Park]

Reading her posts, it seemed like Yaya Han enjoyed her little trip here in the Philippines. She's even raving about Greenhills and Divisoria, which she calls a "Cosplayer Mecca".

Also here's a look at Han's BTS (Behind-the-scenes) for her sexy FHM shoot.

Yaya-Han-Sexy-FHM-Shoot-

Now I'm really curious as to which issue she'll appear in.

No comments:

Post a Comment