Friday, April 27, 2012

May 2012 Covers for Esquire and FHM Philippines Featuring Arianny Celeste

UFC hottie Arianny Celeste lands in the cover of the May 2012 issue of FHM Philippines while Esquire Philippines features Patti Grandidge.


The new magazines are already sold in magazine stands and book stores everywhere and I must say Arianny looks exquisite in that cover. Makes me want to buy the mag. But hey, then again, I'm cutting back on these magazines so I guess I'll have to pass.

Check out the BTS images as posted by FHM.com.ph







As for Esquire, you'll be glad to know that they'll feature the so-called "New Pinup" girls like Colleen Garcia and Sarah Lahbati. 

Also in this issue:

The Most Wanted Man in the Philippines by Patricia Evangelista

How to Hide Your Money by Roel Landingin

Why Morrisey Matters by Ely Buendia

Prints: A Primer for Men by Raymond Gutierrez


No comments:

Post a Comment