Saturday, April 28, 2012

REVIEW: Starbucks Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappucino

My initial reaction for Starbucks' new "Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappucino". 


If you're interested in tasting new flavors from Starbucks, I suggest you try out the new mocha cookie crumble frap. Why should you? Here's a list:

  • It's got a sweet twist of caffeine. If you're one of those peeps that do not want to skip a beat in terms of getting their caffeine fix.
  • I'm still in transition to becoming an all-around food blogger but this drink had a nice dark chocolate taste which in my opinion was a good mix into the drink. 
  • The cookies were a nice element. It made this concoction a sure winner. Plus in fairness to this coffee shop, the cream that went on top of the actual drink complements to the overall texture. 
I don't have any qualms per se with regards to the taste. But I do have a slight problem with the price.... Unlike the other coffee based drinks Starbucks offers the Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino was a bit pricey for my taste. 

Here's the price:

Tall: 165
Grande: 175
Venti: 185. 

And the regular drink I get which is the Caramel Frap only costs Php 135 for the tall. Soooo, I guess you know where I'm coming from on this one. 

Regardless, it's still highly recommended. I love the mixture and even the conio girls near me who also had their first sip of this was saying that this was good. Thanks conio girls. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment