Sunday, July 21, 2013

Superman/Batman Finally Happening

One of the biggest (if not the biggest) news from SDCC 2013 is the announcement of a SUPERMAN/BATMAN movie.


Obviously no details yet. The announcement alone is big enough. This'll probably be the talk of the town for a good week or so. To add more brevity to the announcement, Zack Snyder had this soundbite featuring the voice of the guy who played General Swanwick in "MAN OF STEEL". 

"I want you to remember, Clark…in all the years to come…in your most private moments…I want you to remember…my hand…at your throat…I want…you to remember…the one man who beat you."



That line of course was utterred famously by Batman during his fight with Superman in Frank Miller's The Dark Knight Returns...

Here's the photo of the logo as revealed to con-goers today...

Photo courtesy of NERD REACTOR


On a scale of 1 to 10, I'd give this around 8.5. This also reminds me of that poster we saw years ago from the film I AM LEGEND.


No comments:

Post a Comment