Friday, September 6, 2013

More Details for DC Collectibles Crime Syndicate Action Figures

DC Collectibles has released added information regarding their upcoming CRIME SYNDICATE wave of Action Figures based on these baddies appearance on FOREVER EVIL. 


Personally though after seeing what they'll look like, I'm kinda NOT getting this. Perhaps just Owlman to add to the growing Batman collection but other than that I might pass. I guess the design plus the translation to figure just ruined it for me. Check out the other photos below:









Also I notice that they didn't include DEATHSTORM in the list of figures they've crafted. Here's the tentative release date for these figures:

- Johnny Quick with Atomica Action Figure – March 2014
- Owlman Action Figure – March 2014
- Power Ring Action Figure – February 2014
- Superwoman Action Figure – February 2014
- Ultraman Action Figure – February 2014

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment